National Research Council Canada
Ottawa – Ontario
This is a 1-year term position from the date of reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of .NET technologies such as ASP.NET, C# and .NET API;
- Knowledge of Windows PowerShell scripting;
- Solid knowledge of HTML coding standards and CSS;
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts, methodology and practice, including Object Oriented analysis and design;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL server relational database management system and the SQL query language;
- Ability to transform user requirements into technical concepts;
- Ability to write technical documentation in English in a fluent and consistent manner;
- Working knowledge of SharePoint 2010/2013 server side API is a definite asset.
August 19, 2015 at 23:59 Eastern Standard Time.