I thought the official SLA 2005 conference blog went relatively well, given the challenges of not having wireless Internet and only having a small number of Internet-connected PCs. I made 8 postings in all, mostly photos and a couple session summaries. I kept all my raw session blogging here on SLP. Here are my postings:
- Closing keynote - Wednesday 09:00
- Simcoe Park (photo)
- Open Access - Tuesday 13:30
- Food Emporium
- Open Access in Developing Countries - Monday 15:30 - cancelled
- At the INFO-EXPO (photo)
- blogging and RSS - Monday 11:30 (photo)
- Monday General Session 09:30 (photo)
I will do a posting soon with updated thoughts about conference blogging and wikis based on this experience.
I did just notice that the conference blog has no search engine, I will ask them to add one.