I couldn't find a "Google Bookmark This" FeedFlare Unit, so I made one.
(UPDATE: I also checked the 101 Flares list, but there wasn't a Google Bookmark one there either.)
Technorati tag: feedflareunit
Well, that's the theory anyway - currently the FeedFlare parser seems to reject it for some reason.
UPDATE: It appears that (not surprisingly) FeedFlare is caching files on input - this means if you edit the file and save it with the same name, it will continue to read the old, incorrect, cached file. I had to change the filename in order to get it to work (that is, to get it to read the new fixed file).
Also note: you can debug Flares using the FeedFlare Scratchpad.