I thought I had listed these a while ago but I guess it was just in some emails I sent. It is not all that easy to find publications on the Library of Parliament site (and like many sites they do reorgs that change URLs).
http://www2.parl.gc.ca/sites/lop/virtuallibrary/ResearchPublications-e.asp#culture used to work, now use http://www2.parl.gc.ca/sites/lop/virtuallibrary/ResearchPublicationsCat-e.asp?cat=culture
- Social Media: 1. An Introduction (2010-03e)
- Social Media: 2. Who Uses Them? (2010-05e)
- Social Media: 3. Privacy and the Facebook Example (2010-06e)
- Social Media: 4. Political Uses and Implications for Representative Democracy (2010-10e)
- Social Media: 5. Parliamentary Use in the United Kingdom (2010-11e)
- 1. Recent Developments in Proactive Disclosure and Open Data in Canada (2010-14e)
- 2. Recent Developments in Proactive Disclosure and Open Data in the United States and Other Countries (2010-15e)
One of the reports is by Amanda E. Clarke (@amanda_e_clarke) who is now at Oxford.