The Canadian Research Knowledge Network (CRKN) is primarily known as a consortial licensing group for Canadian universities. In its Strategic Plan 2013-2016 it introduces the concept of an Integrated Digital Scholarship Ecosystem (IDSE) for Canada.
This initiative has produced various materials to date:
CRKN Integrated Digital Scholarship Environment (IDSE) investigation - crkn.ca/idse
- March 2014 - IDSE Preliminary Report
- July 2014 - Information Gathering Report (PDF)
- September 2014 - IDSE Board Response: Roadmap towards the Vision of the IDSE (PDF)
You can find links to reports from other organisations under IDSE Resources.
The CRKN is now hiring a project manager to run the next stage of the development of the IDSE.
- Building on the preliminary work in Phase 1 of the project, develop a map of existing
initiatives within the Canadian Academic Library environment that can be used as a
foundation for identifying top priority opportunities
- Develop a roadmap/project plan for implementing the various phases of IDSE to be
discussed with the Executive Director
Special Projects Officer - IDSE (PDF) - deadline February 2, 2015
December 4, 2014 Open Science in 2014 Science, Technology, Innovation Strategy